The 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo a Great Success!
The 2014 North American NGV Conference & Expo hosted by NGVAmerica in cooperation with the Canadian NGV Alliance, and held at the Kansas City (MO) Convention Center November 11-14 was a successful, well-attended event. Nearly 1,000 attendees came to see more than 100 exhibitors on a sold-out 92,000 sq. ft. expo floor and to participate in the comprehensive conference schedule.
This year’s program highlights:
• 20 informative breakout sessions
• Seven hours of engaging plenary sessions
• A sold-out 92,000 sq. ft. expo hall with 103 exhibitors, plus a Ride-n-Drive
• Two tours to local CNG stations
• Special DOT NHTSA pre-con workshop Tuesday for vehicle OEMs, upfitters, and component suppliers
• A keynote luncheon presentation by Kwik Trip’s Joel Hirschboeck
• Networking receptions Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening
More than 80 speakers, presenters and panelists shared their experiences, tips and know-how. During Wednesday’s General Session, Sam Graves, Jr. (R-MO-06), who received an NGV Champion Award at this year’s event, gave his strong endorsement for the continued growth of the NGV industry.
The 92,000 sq. ft. sold-out expo floor featured vehicles from across the spectrum from sedans to work trucks to Class-8 rigs. Thanks to all of our sponsors for their generous support, which allowed for the best networking events in the industry, including continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, two great lunches and three fabulous receptions.
A number of conference materials will be made available to registrants in the coming days and weeks, including PDFs of all the PowerPoint presentations, video of the general sessions, audio recordings of the breakout sessions and photos taken throughout the event.