Educational Breakout Sessions Established for 2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo
Last week, NGVAmerica established the educational breakout sessions for the upcoming 2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo slated for September 15–17 in Denver, Colorado. The breakout sessions are an important part of the conference that offer attendees distinct educational tracts across a broad array of interests. The breakout sessions will be held in three periods on Wednesday, September 16.
Breakout Period I:
- The Global Energy Outlook and the North American NGV Industry
- LNG Supply and Station Operation
- Improving Performance: Advances in Pumps, Fill, and Range
- Successful LDC Initiatives to Build a Robust NGV Market
- Federal NGV Policy and Advocacy: Promoting NGVs and Removing Market Barriers
Breakout Period II:
- GHGs and Climate Change: NGVs and the Road Toward a Sustainable Future
- Building America’s CNG Fueling Infrastructure
- Retrofit Options for Cost-Effective Entry into the NGV Market
- ALT Fuels Colorado Program: Putting Federal Funding to Work
Breakout Period III:
- State NGV Policy and Advocacy: Where the Real Action Is!
- Leasing Options: Opening the Door to NGVs and Advancing the NGV Industry
- What’s New in OEM Heavy-Duty Engine and Truck Platforms
- Facility Modifications for the Safe Accommodation of NGVs
The breakout sessions will be followed up with a networking reception at the Pinnacle Club, Grand Hyatt Hotel, sponsored by Hexagon Lincoln, which will give attendees the opportunity to share lessons learned and explore new opportunities.
For more information, visit the program-at-a-glance page.