NGVAmerica to Participate in Upcoming ACT News Webinar
NGVAmerica will join ACT News for a complimentary webinar, “Natural Gas Trucks: 5 Things You Should Know,” on April 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The webinar, sponsored by Quantum Fuel Systems, will provide fleet operators with an introductory overview on how natural gas provides a low-cost and low-emission fueling option.
The webinar will provide an introduction on the economic and environmental benefits of natural gas trucks. Today’s ultra-low emission natural gas engines and advanced fuel storage systems offer fleet operators an effective means to immediately and cost effectively reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Participate in this webinar to gain insight into:
- Average lifetime NOx reductions compared to diesel and electric trucks
- Why natural gas offers long-term price stability compared to diesel
- Available funding programs that can offset purchase costs
- How fleets can monetize the low-carbon value of renewable natural gas (RNG)
- Which OEMs have commercially available products
Speakers include Daniel Gage, President of NGVAmerica; Dan Bowerson, Director, Technology & Development, NGVAmerica; Hernan Henriquez, Executive Director, Quantum Fuel Systems; Joe Annotti, Senior Programs Manager, GNA.
Learn more about and register for the free webinar here.