Hotel Cut-Off Fast Approaching for NGVAmerica Annual Meeting and Industry Summit
The hotel cut-off date is fast approaching for NGVAmerica’s Annual Meeting and Industry Summit. If you are planning to attend this year’s event and have not yet reserved a room, book your room now! The hotel cut-off date is Monday, October 22. After this date, the group rate will be on a space and rate-available basis. NGVAmerica has negotiated a special rate of $169 per night, waiving the daily resort fee of $35 per night.
Highlights of this year’s Industry Summit include:
- Share in the arrival of our coast-to-coast NGV Road Rally
- Enjoy 9-hole golf outing, Escena Golf Club
- Keynote Address by Hon. Bill Richardson
- CEO Panel Discussion
- Summit Session Topics
- Fueling the future
- Market Moving Opportunities for NGVs
- Paving the Way in a Competitive Market – NGV Innovation and Technology on the Horizon
- NGVs Sustainability Role
- The Equal Footing Fight – Policy, Priorities, and Incenvtives in CA and Beyond
- All-Electric is the Savior Solution. Myth or Reality?
- Networking Opportunities
- NGVAmerica 30th Anniversary Gala