This document represents NGVAmerica’s code of conduct for users posting content on our websites, online discussion spaces, forums, and other social media pages. By accessing and using NGVAmerica’s sites you agree to the following Code of Conduct. If you do not agree to the Code of Conduct, or our Terms and Conditions (provided elsewhere), you must immediately terminate use of our sites, discussion spaces, forums, and other social media pages.
You agree that you will not post any of the following material:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including providing insufficient copyright attribution.
- Material or statements that defame, abuse, or threaten others.
- Material or statements that are hateful or racially offensive.
- Material or statements that advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material or statements that contain vulgar, obscene, or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of NGVAmerica as it relates to User Content:
- Access to NGVAmerica’s sites is at its sole discretion. As such, NGVAmerica retains the right to block, remove, edit, or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators will be deleted. Users who violate the Terms of Conditions or Code of Conduct may be barred or blocked from using NGVAmeirca’s sites. This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of NGVAmerica sites indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.