NGVAmerica Honors Recipients of the 2015 NGV Achievement Award
Washington, D.C. — NGVAmerica held an awards ceremony to honor the recipients of the 2015 NGV Achievement Awards on Tuesday, Sep. 15 as part of the 2015 North American NGV Conference & Expo being held Sep. 15–17 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO. The presentation of the 2015 NGV Achievement Awards took place at a luncheon hosted by NGVAmerica where more than 500 natural gas industry leaders gathered from across the U.S. to honor this year’s award winners.
The NGV Achievement Awards recognize national innovators and early adopters for their outstanding leadership, vision and innovation to advance natural gas as a transportation fuel. Every year, NGVAmerica members submit nominations recognizing their customers, partners and industry advocates for their contributions to further grow the natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry. Award winners are then selected by NGVAmerica after a thorough review of members’ submissions.
The recipients of the 2015 NGV Achievement Awards:
- Governor John Hickenlooper — NGV Public Policy Champion
- Joanna D. Underwood — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Bimbo Bakeries USA — Natural Gas Fleet Program
- City of Grand Junction, CO — RNG – CNG Fleet & Station Program
- Core-Mark International — Exemplary NGV Fleet Program
- Douglas B. Horne — Lifetime Achievement Award
- John B. Dimmick — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Senator Michael F. Bennet — NGV Public Policy Champion
- Matera Paper Company — Natural Gas Fleet Program
- Neapolitan Express — Innovative NGV Application
- Barry P. Carr — 23 Years of Exemplary NGV Industry Leadership
- Proctor & Gamble, Co. — NGV Fleet & Station Program
- Senator Wilton Simpson — NGV Public Policy Champion
- Raven Transport, Inc. — LNG Fleet Program
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Redeem — Innovative RNG Leadership
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. — Outstanding NGV Market Development Leadership
The awards were presented by NGVAmerica President Matthew Godlewski. The recipients of the 23rd Annual NGV Achievement Awards are now part of a select group of leaders whose hard work has been most impactful to advancing the NGV industry.
“The NGV Achievement Awards provide an important opportunity to recognize the contributions and accomplishments of our industry’s leaders,” said NGVAmerica President Matthew Godlewski. “The vision and hard work of this year’s recipients is helping to grow the NGV industry and allowing others to realize the benefits of using clean-burning, domestic natural gas as a transportation fuel.”