Clean Fuels Ohio to Co-Host “Waste to Wheels II: RNG for Transportation”
On December 2, Clean Fuels Ohio (CFO) and Energy Vision will present “Waste to Wheels II: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) for Transportation.” The day-long conference will take place at Central State University (CSU) in Wilberforce, Ohio.
The goal will be learning and interaction leading to development of RNG transportation projects throughout Ohio and beyond. The conference will have the feel of a working meeting with panel discussions focused on key RNG project development topics, such as:
- Basics anaerobic digestion and gas cleaning technologies;
- Models and economics for three types of RNG transportation projects: RNG production co-located with CNG stations, RNG for pipeline injection and wheeling to CNG stations, mobile on-road distribution from production facilities to CNG stations;
- Fleet utilization opportunities;
- Pipeline injection and intricacies of gas marketer business relationships to facilitate utilization;
- Policy—especially the federal renewable fuel standard (RFS)—to incentivize RNG use in both CNG and electric vehicles.
Waste to Wheels II is open and free to members of Clean Fuels Ohio, while non-members may register for $25 and student registration is $10.
For more information, visit the event website.