Rethink Methane Symposium Returns to Sacramento February 26-27, 2019
Join NGVAmerica at the 2019 Rethink Methane Symposium, taking place February 26-27, 2019, in Sacramento. The Symposium brings together more than 350 policymakers, clean energy advocates, and industry stakeholders from across the natural gas, bioenergy, solar, wind, hydrogen, and fuel cell industries.
The event will examine how increasing the production and consumption of methane from organic and other renewable sources can help California:
· Provide an economic and job growth pathway for the state’s disadvantaged communities
· Accelerate the achievement of much needed reductions in short lived climate pollutants
· Illustrate workable strategies to mitigate the crisis in the state’s forests
· Address the intermittency conundrum of wind and solar with a means to store and transport surplus renewable power
· Facilitate the creation of a low-carbon hydrogen supply for a fuel cell future
· Replace diesel in the heavy-duty transportation sector with negative-carbon fuels
· Integrate sustainability goals for organic waste (agriculture, food, forestry, and wastewater)
Early bird registration is now open. To learn more and register, visit www.rethinkmethane.org.