Final Plan Allocation
- 55% or $6.93 million – On-Road Heavy Duty Vehicles including Class 8 local freight trucks, Transit buses & School buses, and Class 4-7 local freight trucks
- 15% or $1.89 million - Light Duty Zero Emissions Vehicle Supply Equipment
- 10% or $1.26 million flexible funding all categories
- 5% or $630,000 DERA Option
- 15% or less or not more than $1.89 million
Funding Opportunity - Deadline July 1, 2020
The DEQ has opened a new grant opportunity and is accepting applications for the Clean Transit Bus program. The purpose is to replace community transit buses with clean battery electric and alternative fuel buses. The grant applications will be reviewed on a regular basis through April 1, 2021, or as long as funding remains available. Total available funding for transit bus replacements is $3.6 million. The first application deadline is July 1, 2020.
Government Agency Funding Shown Below:
- Electric buses get up to 70% or $550,000 paid for plus additional funds for infrastructure
- NG and propone get 20% or up to $70,000
- Hybrid electrics get 40% or up to $200,000
See Request for Applications for more information.